Report out-of-state vaccines to local providers

The Winneshiek County Healthcare Providers are asking for your help if you received a Covid vaccine outside the State of Iowa.

Currently, there is no federal data base that allows transfer of that information.

“We are asking those vaccinated outside of Iowa to either call their medical provider OR put information in your MyChart record for yourself with Decorah Medical Clinic or Gundersen Health System,” was the word from the Winneshiek County Public Health Office.

It is hopeful to get more information entered into the Iowa data base systems.

Give the following information:

• Type of vaccine received

• Dates of vaccination

• Location where the vaccine clinic was held

• Name

• BirthdateI

f you are a resident of Winneshiek County and do NOT have a medical provider locally and received vaccine out of state, you may contact Winneshiek County Public Health at 563-382- 4662.

Submit A Comment

Fill out the form to submit a comment. All comments require approval by our staff before it is displayed on the website.

Notify of
0 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments